This page is the home for Marble Falls Police statistics. If you have any questions you can contact the police department at any time.
MONTHLY ACTIVITY REPORTS
Monthly Activity Reports are provided to keep you informed of 18 different performance measures:
|MFPD Incidents||Uniform Crime Reporting:|
Cases Filed / Cases Cleared
|Uniform Crime Reporting:|
|Adult Arrests / Juvenile Arrests||Cases Filed - County Court||Cases Filed - District Court|
|Cases Filed - Juvenile Court (JPO)||Citations Issued||Reported Collisions:|
Injuries / No Injuries
|Warrants Served||Average Response Time||Total Incidents|
|Total 911 Class||Total Admin Calls||TCIC Queries and Messages|
|% of Animals Returned to their owner||% of Animals Adopted||% of Animals Transferred for Rescue|
ANNUAL CONTACT REPORT
Annual Contact Reports are created in accordance with state law and are made available to you:
- 2001 - Texas Legislature passed Texas Racial Profiling Law (S.B. 1074)
- Requires collection of contact data
- The data collected is aimed at identifying and addressing (if necessary) concerns regarding racial profiling.
- 2009 - Texas Legislature made updates to the law.
- Marble Falls Police Department remains compliant with racial profiling laws and policies.
- View all Racial Profiling Reports for the State of Texas: TCOLE Racial Profiling Reports.