Licenses & Permits

This page houses the Police Department licenses and permits. If you are not finding what you need or you have questions about the licenses or permits, you are welcome to send Amanda Langley an E-Mail at any time, and she will be happy to assist you.

  1. Special Events
  2. Alarm Licenses
  3. Alcohol Licenses
  4. City Parks / Lakeside Pavilion
  5. Animal Permits

To apply for a Special Event Permit go to or contact the City Secretary's Office at 830-798-7060.

**No refunds will be issued.**