Do I need an alarm permit?
Any individual (business or resident) who installs an alarm system within the city limits of Marble Falls must obtain an alarm license through our department. Alarm License Applications can be obtained by contacting the Marble Falls Police Department at 830 693-3611 or by visiting the Permits and Licensing page.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a copy of an incident report?
2. How long does it take to process a request for records?
3. How much does an incident report cost?
4. Will I be receiving the entire report?
5. How do I find out if I have a warrant?
6. How do I obtain a restraining order?
7. What is the phone number to the Marble Falls Driver's License Office?
8. What is the phone number to the Marble Falls Vehicle Registration Office?
9. I was stopped for speeding and asked the officer to see the radar, he/she refused. Is this legal?
10. I was told that my traffic stop was recorded by a video camera mounted in the patrol car. How can I view the video?
11. I called the police to report a crime and I told the officer that I think I know who did it. Why has this person not been arrested yet?
12. How do I find out how much my traffic ticket will cost?
13. How do I find out which Investigator is assigned to my case?
14. How do I get a Criminal Trespass Warning issued?
15. How do I cancel a Criminal Trespass Warning?
16. If I disagree with an Officer’s traffic crash report, what can I do?
17. Do I need an alarm permit?
18. Does the Police Department unlock vehicles?
19. Can I have one of your agency's patches or will you participate in trading patches?