News Flash

City Wide News Releases

Posted on: October 25, 2018

Green Permits for Electricity

For properties within the City of Marble Falls where the floodwater level did not reach electrical outlets (generally 12”-18”) and/or equipment, PEC can be contacted directly to turn electricity service to the property back on. Where water levels did reach electrical outlets and/or equipment, the property owner must have an electrician verify the electrical system in the structure is safe in order to obtain an electrical permit, at no cost, from the City of Marble Falls, which will allow PEC to issue a waiver release and re-activate the electricity at that location.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in City Wide News Releases

Burnet County Flood Victim Relief Fund

Posted on: October 27, 2018

Goodwill Partnership/Donations

Posted on: October 25, 2018

Flood Damage Repairs and Permitting

Posted on: October 25, 2018

Marble Falls Flood Debris Removal

Posted on: October 25, 2018

Burnet County Flood Resources

Posted on: October 22, 2018