News Flash

Home - News Flash

Posted on: November 30, 2021

Report a Violation or Concern to the City

Did you know you can report violations and concerns such as a street light outage, water leak or code violation to the City via our website?   

Once a problem is submitted it gets routed and emailed to the correct department or person.   

Just go to our website at and click on How Do I Report a Concern or Violation.

Facebook Twitter Email