The Burn Ban has been lifted for the City of Marble Falls.
Please remember that you must obtain a burn permit if you wish to do outdoor burning. Permits may be obtained by contacting Marble Falls Fire Rescue at 830-693-4060.
Burn days are determined by the on-duty fire captain. Requirements for a burn day include:
- Non-Ozone Alert day
- No burn ban in effect
- No red flag or high hazard days
- Burning shall be conducted in compliance with the following meteorological and timing considerations:
- The initiation of burning shall commence no earlier than one (1) hour after sunrise and be completed on the same day not later than one (1) hour before sunset.
- Burning shall not be commenced when surface wind speed is predicted to be less than 6 miles per hour (five (5) knots) or greater than 23 miles per hour(twenty (20) knots) during the burn period.
- Burning shall not be conducted during periods of actual or predicted persistent low-level atmospheric temperature inversions.
More information regarding open burning regulations can be found at: https://marblefallstx.gov/617/Fire-Danger-Outdoor-Burning