Backbone Adventure Camp (BAC)
Backbone Adventure Camp (BAC) program coming to Marble Falls Summer 2022!
The City of Marble Falls Parks and Recreation Department is hosting a Summer Day Camp program this Summer season! This will be an 8 week program, geared to provide children ages 5 to 12 years old with positive and supervised recreation.
Summer Day Camp Information
- 5 to 12 years old (5-year-olds must have completed Kindergarten)
- Drop-off/ Pick-Up
- Location: Lakeside Pavilion, 305 Buena Vista Drive
- Drop-off: 7:30am
- Pick-up: 5:30pm
- Registration will open Friday, March 18th HERE!.
- Resident of Marble Falls: $110/ week
- Non-resident of Marble Falls: $130/ week
- Field Trips
- One major field trip a week
- We will visit Lakeside Swimming Pool and swim Tuesday through Friday of every week (weather permitting)
- Visit Johnson Park, Falls Creek Skate Park and Lakeside Park Beach
- Crafts such as slime, bracelet making and other crafts
- Sports such as kickball, soccer, gaga ball and others
Summer Day Camp Schedule
- Week 1: June 6th - 10th
- Field Trip: Austin Zoo
- Week 2: June 13th - 17th
- Field Trip: Science Mill
- Week 3: June 20th - 24th
- Field Trip: Longhorn Cavern State Park
- Week 4: June 27th - July 1st
- Field Trip: Dart 'Em Up
- Week 5: July 5th - July 8th (No camp on July 4th)
- Field Trip: Typhoon Texas
- Week 6: July 11th - 15th
- Field Trip: Putters and Gutters
- Week 7: July 18th - 22nd
- Field Trip: Austin Aquarium
- Week 8: July 25th - 29th
- Field Trip: Exotic Resort Zoo
- Week 9: August 1st - 5th
- Field Trip: Urban Air
- Week 10: August 8th - 12th
- Field Trip: Gattitown
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
A $20.00 per week nonrefundable deposit is due at time of registration. The remaining balance for camp must be paid in full by the Friday, one week prior to the start of camp (10 days in advance of attendance). If the balance is not paid in full by the 10 days prior to start of camp, your child’s spot will be forfeited to the next child on the waitlist. You will lose your reservation and your $20.00 deposit. If you set up a payment plan for automatic payment, please be advised you payment will be charged 10 days in advance of the first camp date.
Withdraw: If you would like to withdraw your child from camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org least 11 days prior to the start of camp. Refunds, minus a $20.00 withdrawal fee for summer camps, will only be given if notice is received 11 or more days prior to the date of camp.
Department Cancellations: Camp programs that have not met the minimum number of participants required by 7 days prior to start date will be canceled due to lack of enrollment. Complete refunds (including deposits) will be issued for departmental cancellations.
Due to staffing requirements, fees will not be prorated for partial attendance.
CAMP PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|Camp Dates||Scheduled Payment Date|
|June 6-10||May 27|
|June 13-17||June 3|
|June 20-24||June 10|
|June 27-July 1||June 17|
|July 5- 8||June 24|
|July 11- 15||July 1|
|July 18- 22||July 8|
|July 25- 29||July 15|
|August 1- 5||July 22|
|August 8- 12||July 29|