Marble Falls Fire Rescue offers fire extinguisher training for local businesses and organizations.
In addition to the hand s-on portion of the training, students will also learn:
- How fire burns (the Fire Triangle)
- Different classes of fires
- Types and sizes of fire extinguishers
- How to inspect fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher operation - pull, aim, squeeze, sweep (PASS)
How to Schedule Training
Training can be conducted at your business or at Marble Falls Fire Rescue.
There is no charge for this training. If you are interested in receiving this training for your business or organization, please call 830-693-4060. Classes are on a first-come-first-serve basis and must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance. Thank you for your interest in fire safety!