FAQ and Links
Other Courts In Burnet County
District & County Courts
|33rd & 424th District Court||Judge Garrett & Judge Stubbs||Link|
|Burnet County Court at Law||Judge Henson||Link|
|Burnet County Court||Judge Oakley||Link|
Burnet County Justice of the Peace (JP)
|Justice of the Peace||Judge||Phone||Website|
|Burnet County JP #1 in Burnet||Judge Nelson||512-756-5421||Link|
|Burnet County JP #2 in Burnet||Judge Whitehead||512-756-5453||Link|
|Burnet County JP #3 in Marble Falls||Judge Hurst||830-798-3212||Link|
|Burnet County JP #4 in Marble Falls||Judge Bindseil||830-798-3205||Link|
Municipal Courts in Burnet County
|Bertram Municipal Court||Judge Madison||512-355-2197||Link|
|Burnet Municipal Court||Judge Tinney||512-756-6093||Link|
|Cottonwood Shores Municipal Court||Judge Adams||830-693-3830||Link|
|Granite Shoals Municipal Court||Judge Reilly||830-598-2424||Link|
|Meadowlakes Municipal Court||Judge Adams||830-693-6840||Link|
- How do I take care of my citation?
- What if I've lost my citation?
- How do I take care of a warrant?
- How much is my citation?
- Is my citation in your court?
- How can I take care of my citation if I don't live locally?
- Why is my driver's license not eligible?
- Can I do community service instead of paying the fine?
- How do I request information?
- Why haven't I been scheduled for a court date?
- Why is there a hold on my license when I got time served?
- How do I request Teen Court for ticket dismissal?
- How do I get a Protective Order?
- Where do I find information on Rehab services?