Lakeside Park Swimming Pool (CLOSED for 2018)
Location and Description
The Lakeside Park Swimming Pool is located at 305 Buena Vista; is approximately 4,100 square feet and has a 1-meter diving board and water slide. Depths range from 3 feet to 11 feet in the main pool. The wading pool depth is 1 foot. The Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of the Highland Lakes will be managing and operating the pool for the 2018 summer season.
Summer Public Hours
Regular season hours of operation will run from Saturday, June 2 to Sunday, August 19, 2018. Open weekends August 25 and 26 and September 1 and 2, 2018.
Noon to 5 p.m. daily (7 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday) - CLOSED Monday
Note: The pool may be closed at any time without advanced notice due to capacity limits, safety, or maintenance concerns.
Fees and Charges
Regular admission can be paid on a per admission basis; or discounted admission tickets (20 entry) can be purchased in advance. A Family Membership is also available. Discounted admission tickets purchased in advance and Family Memberships are non-refundable.
|Age||Day Pass||Season Pass (20 Tickets)|
|Adult / Teen (13 and up)||$4.00||$64.00|
|Child (3 to 12)||$3.00||$48.00|
|Infant Toddler (Under 3)||Free||Free|
*Family members of a household living at the same address. (Proof of residency may be required). Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by someone in the family who is at least 18 years of age.
- Obey lifeguards at all times
- Adult required for children under age 11
- A swim test is required to leave the non-swimmer areas
- No smoking in the pool area
- No alcoholic beverages in the pool area
- No glass containers in the pool area
- No running
- No horseplay in or around the pool
- No diving in shallow end of pool
- Use of diving board and slide at your own risk
- Must go down slide feet first
- No flips off diving board or side of pool
- Goggles not allowed while jumping off diving board
- Do not hang on pool ropes
- No cursing
- All children in wading pool must be accompanied by an adult
- Non-swimmers must remain in designated areas; or within arms length of a parent or responsible adult (18 or older)
- All swimmers are responsible for personal items
- Swim diapers must be worn at all times by non-potty trained toddlers
- Jeans or street clothing not allowed in the pool (lightweight t-shirts are allowed)
- No flotation devices are allowed in the deep end of the pool