The Building Division's goal is to safeguard the public health, safety, and general welfare through compliance with the adopted building codes affiliated with structural strength, sanitation, and energy conservation.
Flood Insurance Rate Maps Update
The City of Marble Falls is updating the floodplain maps. Paper copies of the Preliminary FIRMs are available to view at the Development Services Department.
International Code Council Certified
100% of the Building Division staff has earned professional certifications from the International Code Council.
Click the links below for more information about building activity.
Get the latest information on construction activity in Marble Falls!
MyPermitNow Customer Portal
APPLY for a permit, PAY your permit fees, TRACK the progress, SCHEDULE inspections all ONLINE!
Current Adopted Codes
The City of Marble Falls' current adopted codes are:
- 2018 International Building Code including Appendices A through M and Q
- 2018 International Residential Code including Appendices A through K
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code including Appendices A and B
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code including Appendices A and B
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code including Appendices A and B
- 2018 International Fire Code including Appendices B through I
- 2018 International Pool and Spa Code
- 2017 National Electric Code including Annex A through H
- 2018 NFPA 101, Life Safety Code Handbook
- City of Marble Falls Code of Ordinances
- All State and Federal Laws
Please consult the Building Official regarding any amendments to the adopted codes that may or may not exist.