The City Engineer is a Texas licensed engineer who is responsible for all city engineering work and maintenance, and properly indexing of all maps and plans belonging to the city.
The City Engineer supervises special projects for administration as needed, assists and advises professional, sub-professional, and city employees in utilities, inspection, and streets, manages Capital Improvement Projects in connection with planning and executing a wide variety of public works improvement programs.
The Engineering Department is also part of the plan review process responsible for reviewing all private site development projects within the city limits and ETJ, to assure that new projects comply with applicable ordinances, and acceptable standard design practices. The City Engineer provides customer service by effectively facilitating the development process while protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the community.
Capital Improvement Plans
- Capital Improvement Program 2023 to 2027 (PDF)
- Capital Improvement Program 2022 to 2026 (PDF)
- Capital Improvement Program 2021 to 2025 (PDF)
- Capital Improvement Program 2020 to 2024 (PDF)
- Capital Improvement Program 2019 to 2023 (PDF)
- Capital Improvement Program 2018 to 2023 (PDF)
- Capital Improvement Program 2017 to 2022 (PDF)